More dialogue, more efficient question answering, like this:

Home Forums Discussion Forum More dialogue, more efficient question answering, like this:

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Susanne Keller 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Susanne Keller

First, this is just share ideas (both not mine), I think there`s not much to “work on”. It would only need professors / ETH implementing it – and someone should test the usefulness.

– I got to know the concept of office hours this semester, seems a great idea. Just go there to ask the assistants your question. Right now exercise sessions are not (primarily) meant for question answering, and theres sometimes not much time, or you feel reluctant to keep the assistant busy. And with office hours you dont need to sit through a full exercise session just to ask something specific.

– Might be even better: The study center that the math and physics departments has introduced a while ago. Supervised exercise solving, meaning it`s like office hours, but in addition you can discuss excercises with peers there.
    Office hours might be easier to do though.

Disclaimer: I haven`t made use of either of these, yet. But they seem super useful.

Susanne Keller

Oh no, whats with that formatting, and wheres the edit button :O

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)